I'm just bored. And I have no life, so I have pretty much nothing better to do. How hilarious. *sarcasm*
Anyway, today was sorta average. Like my everyday routine. I should've practiced the guitar some more... But damn, it's so annoying when ya have to play like 4 tabs over and over again >______>
Right now, I'm just posting a new entry on here, waiting for some new messages and... messin' around.
...
Tomorrow's gonna suck big hairy balls. I have 8 lessons. Ironic is that the last 2 lessons are pretty much useless. It's COOKING! MOTHERFUCKING COOKING! Dude, I can learn how to cook at home, I don't need school for that. And seriously, the last thing I need is some of my classmates staring at what I'm doing from behind my back. I - can't - motherfucking - stand - that!! What is worse, cooking is only for girls... Meaning I can't talk to the guys >.< (I prefer the guy company, 'cause guys don't seem to care about yer appearance as much as girls. And I hate that, so...)
Prihlásiť na odber:
Zverejniť komentáre (Atom)
Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára